Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave said:
How did it go Runningfox.Were the conditions up there as good as they were in the south on sunday?Did they manage to get a good photo?
http://www.myeventphoto.co.uk/event/gallery_5330/index.html
Hi Dave,
Conditions were ideal on Sunday - sunny, dry, with a bit of wind - and I'd a good race. As you probably know, it's a very hilly course (over 1,000ft of ascent) but I managed to run it all and finished 283rd from 871 finishers. My time was 1.18.48 which I was happy with, but I got beaten for the MV70 prize by a chap who clocked an amazing 1.14.56 - so it's back to the drawing board!!!
Found two pictures in the gallery you mention - but not very flattering ones. If you look under 'Blue vests' I'm No.179 (blue vest, red shorts wearing No.300). I'm also right in the middle of image 0004 - Pack on Hilltop.
Cheers!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Pictures of two of you in one day (Runningfox here and Dave on another scary thread). Somehow, Runningfox, I hadn't pictured you with a beard. What a surprise. Although I have some many years to go yet to get into shape, I hope to look as strong and fit as you one day. At least, in a female version.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karen said:
Pictures of two of you in one day (Runningfox here and Dave on another scary thread). Somehow, Runningfox, I hadn't pictured you with a beard. What a surprise. Although I have some many years to go yet to get into shape, I hope to look as strong and fit as you one day. At least, in a female version.
I'd rather see action photographs of all the lovely ladies on the Forum: they're far more attractive to my old eyes than the men, sheer poetry in motion. Once upon a time, while racing, nearly all the ladies were behind me. Now, in my dotage, I keep myself interested running from one beautiful shape to the next - but sadly never get anywhere near the best ones up front. Oh, and they smell nicer too!
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Runningfox said:
I'd rather see action photographs of all the lovely ladies on the Forum: they're far more attractive to my old eyes than the men, sheer poetry in motion. Once upon a time, while racing, nearly all the ladies were behind me. Now, in my dotage, I keep myself interested running from one beautiful shape to the next - but sadly never get anywhere near the best ones up front. Oh, and they smell nicer too!
Cheers!

Thats the best idea anybody has had on this forum since it started.

Well done you old fox. :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Well done Runningfox...good pics too.

...as for action photos of the RF lovely ladies I think this should be actively encouraged!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Steve said:
Well done Runningfox...good pics too.

...as for action photos of the RF lovely ladies I think this should be actively encouraged!

There is one of me at the Candleford Canter, but I certainly don't look lovely!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Set up a poll.

I`m sure it would be overwhelmingly in favour of the photo being posted...................:d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I think you live far enough away to take the risk.

But it`s your call.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts