Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Tavistock Athletics are putting on their annual half marathon for only £9 (affiliated)!
Check out the details www.tavy13.co.uk

If you're near Tavistock on Dartmoor on the 19th March, we'd love to see you.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
I'm not sure what's more shocking, the price or the website!

The price is shockingly good, the website looks like something made by FrontPage!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I had about 6000 animated gif's on my early attempts at a website :embarrassed:. Like a nice simple webpage myself, so I like that. Want a shocking webpage Eastbourne Half's is awful.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm more concerned about the black and white picture of the Front page. God knows what this bloke is doing

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's closer to how much most races should cost really, I've realised over the past few years that some of the best races around are the cheapest e.g. the iconic Peris Horseshoe in Snowdonia is 17.5 miles long with 8497ft ascent and costs just £6 to enter.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
It's closer to how much most races should cost really, I've realised over the past few years that some of the best races around are the cheapest e.g. the iconic Peris Horseshoe in Snowdonia is 17.5 miles long with 8497ft ascent and costs just £6 to enter.
That sounds like a fantastic race!

Road races are always more expensive as there is insurance, road closures etc.

I'm not trying to justify it though as some road races are just plain ridiculous for what's offered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts