Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Sorry Trin I just took the last bit, I could hear a thud of feet behind me panicked and just shoved it in. ;) Anyone in the same situation would have done the same I am sure :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Thanks guys, got home earlier, and of out again soon for italian.
Done it in style this weekend. Stayed away fri night and got really drunk that i was still drunk the next morn and i had to get ready go out with whole family to my mums golf club.
But i was stilll being ill at 11am oh dear but hair of the dog worked for me so started again at lunch time till late last night.
Only thirty once!!!!!
Got spoilt rotten from everyone. Back to the real world tomorrow:huh:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hayley1977 said:
Thanks guys, got home earlier, and of out again soon for italian.
Done it in style this weekend. Stayed away fri night and got really drunk that i was still drunk the next morn and i had to get ready go out with whole family to my mums golf club.
But i was stilll being ill at 11am oh dear but hair of the dog worked for me so started again at lunch time till late last night.
Only thirty once!!!!!
Got spoilt rotten from everyone. Back to the real world tomorrow:huh:

Not that we should condone such booziness but..............TOP GIRL....WAY TO GO!!:d :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Sorry Trin I just took the last bit, I could hear a thud of feet behind me panicked and just shoved it in. ;) Anyone in the same situation would have done the same I am sure :rolleyes:
Ok I can forgive you... I have to confess I would have done the same ;)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Happy b-day Hayley :cool:

Remember, if the room starts spinning, do NOT try to counteract it by running in short circles the other way ;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Only 30 !!!!

Lifes just starting H.

Hope yuor recovering.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Thanks again guys, think iv just run of the last lot of alcohol left in me this morn. Great run in the rain about 5 miles.
Had a great weekend far far to much alcohol though!!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a good weekend round of debauchery you had - was it a personal worst as opposed to a PB?:d

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah it was Rob, i lost count how much i drank Saturday night. Me and my sis drank a bottle each in Strada then back at the pub i carried on drinking plus a couple of glasses of champagne that i got bought for me. So no wonder i was still bad the next day, but it did help to start drinking again at 1ish on sun it sorted the hangover out for me haha
Maybe if i could run as well as i drank at the weekend i would get a P.B;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts