Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one has asked yet, where Cheriton is

(and don't say "who?" :d )

I know... he moved house last Wednesday and hasn't got re connected yet... just in case you was wondering.. which you probably wasn't... but anyhow

·
Registered
707 Posts
I was wondering today becuse when I disappeared he sent me a PM asking if I was OK, and I was sending a PM to someone else ... and noticed... but yeah, glad to know he's not dead or owt.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I began to notice his absence a few days ago -I even had a sneaky peak at his profile yesterday to see when his last post was. The forum isn't the same without him. There are a few others here who could be classified as borderline certifiable:p (you know who you are...;) ) but no-one quite matches Cheriton's brand of madness...

Any idea when he'll be back with us?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I was wondering as when I joined recently he was the first person I spoke to. I did want to ask but didn't like to, glad he's fine:)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I'm absolutely terrible at noticing when people go missing. Even at work I tend only to notice that someone outside my immediate team has been on holiday when they come back and it dawns on me I haven't seen them for a fortnight :embarrassed:

It's not something I'm proud of, but I have no idea how to change it. :confused:

So I'm afraid I hadn't noticed, but I'm glad to know he's OK now that you've pointed it out :d

·
Registered
835 Posts
bagpuddycat said:
......Even at work I tend only to notice that someone outside my immediate team has been on holiday when they come back and it dawns on me I haven't seen them for a fortnight.....
If you're the boss, have got any jobs going in your team?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Trinity said:
No one has asked yet, where Cheriton is

(and don't say "who?" :d )

I know... he moved house last Wednesday and hasn't got re connected yet... just in case you was wondering.. which you probably wasn't... but anyhow

I PM-ed Him and had a reply today

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Slowsteve said:
I began to notice his absence a few days ago -I even had a sneaky peak at his profile yesterday to see when his last post was. The forum isn't the same without him. There are a few others here who could be classified as borderline certifiable:p (you know who you are...;) ) but no-one quite matches Cheriton's brand of madness...

Any idea when he'll be back with us?
"Only me" Thanks for all your responses i'm deeply moved quite literally:asleep:
And slowsteve in answer to your question just as soon as my section order is lifted ,and i can work out how many languages Enoch Powell can speak.

They've had me counting blades of grass and identifying all the fish in the atmosphere :eek: And they think i'm the mad one:huh: :d

Anyways i'll be around a little bit now and again when i can wrestle the computer off my niece and nephew .

Take it easy

Cheriton

1 - 15 of 15 Posts