Runners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have been running for ages and have tried many different types of headphones to listen to music. In summer I use aftershocks which are fine, but in winter you can't wear them with a beanie. I used to use ear bud type headphones (the ones that fit just inside your outer ear and don't "go in"). But these are getting really difficult to find now, with the silicon ear plug type now the standard. Unfortunately these cause an uncomfortable thudding noise and pressure in my ear when I run, so I can't use them. Does anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it? I would like decent sound quality and don't mind wired or Bluetooth. I'm on Android phone for the music source. Any recommendations? Thanks T

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Do not know how relevant it is, but I would suggest good old Airpods. You can try using several models to pick the best for you. I have Airpods in 3rd generation and have no complaints. But I am not superfast runner so maybe my advice would not suit you. All in all, we have different ears :)

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts