Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I am a new runner and have chosen the name tenkplus because whenever anyone asks about how far I run, the answer is always ------ yes you have guessed. 10k plus. I have entered a few races and have enjoyed the experience. My times are not great at the moment but, like most of you, I have high hopes. My biggest running problem is remembering to stop. I live in the Scottish Borders and it is a super place to run - great scenery, a choice of hilly or flat, places near or far to run to and good weather. If anyone is interested in contributing to a thread which bans talking about running injuries and problems I would probably talk to you. You know the type of thing -- self and mutual congratulation, good places to run, natural endorphins etc etc.

I'm off out now.

Tenkplus

·
Registered
4 Posts
good luck 10kplus, your entry was a good motorvator for me this morning. I am totally new to all this. I use to run 10ks and remember only to well what it was like to enjoy running and capturing the scenery around, being at total peace with ones self. Hope your run went well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello freewhirly

Thanks for your reply and it's good that someone got something from my message. What has gone wrong (right?) that you have to remember what it was like to enjoy running? I don't think I would bother if it was a chore. Got some new shoes last week so I am committed to at least another 600 miles - not all in one go. I'm off out now, so enjoy your day running or not.

tk+

1 - 3 of 3 Posts