Runners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Im new also, just found this forum, it looks AWESOME!!

Ive been running properly since April this year, I say properly because Ive always run but give up after a few months then start again, then give up etc, This time I have joined a running club and my times are coming down slowly.

Im not good, but I really enjoy running, Im not competitive but the fitter Im getting the better I want to be, My times are (as I said they are not great,but are improving)

5k - 25.24 Mins
10k - 54.56 Mins

I live in sunny south wales, near the Merthyr Mawr sand dunes.....I really need to make use of these!!!

Im 33yr old Female, lives with partner who does fell running (mad!) and I have a little pretty pussy cat who is the boss and runs the house!!

So thats me, looking forward to talking to you all.

HAPPY RUNNING

Sarah
xxx

WOW This has spell check!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Sarah - iam new to this too and your times are the same as mine. I am about to join a club near my home here is sunny Scotland. Looking forward to seeing the time come down.
I have just joined a club and was worried that i would be the plodder at the back but although i am i am not the only one and the club runners are cool about it. In fact some of them skive to make sure i am ok.
Get on those dunes!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts