Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, been running since 2006 so not new to all this lark, just to this forum, so thought i'd say hello

:):)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Sandra

Welcome to RF.

Do you have any races planned?

TT :d

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing booked until FLM but i expect i'll do few more in between now and then. I was injured for nearly 8 months and cancelled lots of races this yr so i'm erring on side of caution so as not to lose anymore money!

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Hi Sandra,
Welcome to the forum! Good to see another Scottish runner on here. There are quite a few of us that run in and around Edinburgh so your in good company :)

If you feel up to it a couple of us are taking part in the 5k Great Edinburgh Winter run in January :)

O.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Owain, i've done that race before, hope to get longer distance races in rather than 5k's, weather was bloody awful when i did it, gale force winds , nightmare!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
I think a lot of us are looking at doing longer distances as well (Ive signed up for the Edinburgh Marathon and the East Coast Half Marathon Series) but the 5k is just for a laugh so to speak :)

Yesterday was a nice day but got cold by 7pm! Today is also a brilliant day, might try and get out tonight when I get home.

O.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts