Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was invited to join by bairy. I'm from the state of Maine, USA. I don't really do races much, aside from Race for the Cure (Which is 5k), I really only run on a treadmill in my perfectly climate controlled gym, to keep in shape. In the past year or so I've lost nearly 70lbs/32kg. :)

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Hi and welcome to the madhouse. 70lb is quite an achievement. Well done!

I can see we are going to have fun as you talk funny over there :d (what is 70lb in English)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi and welcome to the madhouse. 70lb is quite an achievement. Well done!

I can see we are going to have fun as you talk funny over there :d (what is 70lb in English)
Hello,

I was invited to join by bairy. I'm from the state of Maine, USA. I don't really do races much, aside from Race for the Cure (Which is 5k), I really only run on a treadmill in my perfectly climate controlled gym, to keep in shape. In the past year or so I've lost nearly 70lbs/32kg. :)
Hey welcome immortal hope you enjoy the forums.

Hrun 70lb/32kg is 5 stone!! Great achievment Immortal! :eek:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Fantastic weight loss Immortal.

You must be really proud of yourself......

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Welcome to RF :d

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome aboad and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Fantastic weight loss. Is that just through exercise or a controlled eating plan too?

Well done you

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome aboad and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Fantastic weight loss. Is that just through exercise or a controlled eating plan too?

Well done you

Heya,

I was diagnosed with a thyroid disorder (hypothyroidism), and was put on medication. It made me start losing weight as soon as it was regulated. I didn't change what I ate, really. But I was able to be a little more active because I was a lot less tired :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts