Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im Drew, Male 25 and have just registered on Runners Forum.

Just new to running so any tips or advice are more than welcome.

If there are any runners Male or Female in the North East area who want to go out for a run just let me know, however i warn you i am slow :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all member

Drew

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi Drew, welcome to the forum. I'm also a slow runner, but not from the north-east. Have you started running as a New Year's resolution?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Drew said:
Hi, Im Drew, Male 25 and have just registered on Runners Forum.

Just new to running so any tips or advice are more than welcome.

If there are any runners Male or Female in the North East area who want to go out for a run just let me know, however i warn you i am slow :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all member

Drew
Welcome to the forum, and Happy New Year to you too.

How much running are you doing at the moment and do you have any particular race as a goal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Bit About Me

Thanks For all the responses,

Im From Yarm about 8 miles from Middlesbrough.

As for running, i used to run quite regulary when i was at university (plenty of spare time) but since starting work my training has lagged a little.

I used to jog quite a few LDWA events, survival, scarborough rock, Tandem and a few others. My main goal is to get running on a regular basis again, get very muddy and to just enjoy myself.

Drew

·
Registered
111 Posts
LDWA= long distance walkers association? If so we may have crossed paths (ha ha) at some point. Itsa good forum here, a mix of advice and craic,

enjoy,

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts