Runners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all...

Quick introduction - I'm a student at Newcastle Uni, used to be in shape (and even a gym regular) back in my school days... everything's slipped since then. Always promised myself I'd run the Great North Run one day, so I enterred the ballot this year and got in... So now I've got an excuse to get back to fitness and get into my running properly... 33 weeks to go, not remotely worried :confused: hehe

Been taking in bits of the Forum and going to carry on reading - already planned out my rough running schedule for right up until the run. Investigating diet, running shoes as I type.

I'm generally more a forum lurker than anything else so I'll take this oppertunity to say thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
welcome , I am sure you will find lots of helpful and unhelpful advice here!! Enjoy your lurking and good luck with the training schedule.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I`m sure you`ll find you can`t resist joining in the banter Rebel.

There is some strange ones on here........................:d

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome rebel, this is a really good site for running advice and banter, just watch out for the man with his head stuck in a beer glass!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Bagpuss said:
Welcome rebel, this is a really good site for running advice and banter, just watch out for the man with his head stuck in a beer glass!
Not half as strange as a bloody Pink & White stripped cat....................;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts