Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,just joined the Forum,seems packed with good stuff.Hope I can contribute and learn from you all.:)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Morning Ozbozo,

Welcome to the forum, plenty of good advice stored somewhere deep within the threads of this forum.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Welcome to the forum, how much running are you doing at the moment and do you have any races planned? :d

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
twinkle toes said:
Hi Welcome to the forum, how much running are you doing at the moment and do you have any races planned? :d
Thank you all for your welcome to Runners Forum.:)
I am a bit of a fraud at present,Twinkle Toes,since I am unable to run because of injury.
Have started walking to get going again(disc problem) after about four months of no running.Just trying to build up Kms over our Oz winter,with a few harder race walks in local CC.I am a great believer in walking as a recovery mode from running injury,so will try to let you know how things go.I got injured a month before Liverpool Half Marathon which I intended to race on a trip to UK,so that was a big disappointment.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Oh thats a shame, about the Liverpool Half, hopefully you will get another chance, although it is quite some distance for you...

Hope your injury doesn't trouble you for too long TT :huh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts