Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I have been poppping in this forum for a few weeks, but finally decided to join to ask for advise on my first injury. I have been running since May and initially started as I was doing the Race for Life and I wanted to actually run it rather than walk and raise some money for a good cause. I have actually found something I can do in my spare time, which doesn't have to cost loads of money a month and I can do around my family - or take them with me on their bikes / scooters. I'm also really enjoying myself and have discovered some beautiful routes to run (jog) - have just picked up a silly injury so am doing my best to rest just now.
So............... hello!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi - I have been poppping in this forum for a few weeks, but finally decided to join to ask for advise on my first injury. I have been running since May and initially started as I was doing the Race for Life and I wanted to actually run it rather than walk and raise some money for a good cause. I have actually found something I can do in my spare time, which doesn't have to cost loads of money a month and I can do around my family - or take them with me on their bikes / scooters. I'm also really enjoying myself and have discovered some beautiful routes to run (jog) - have just picked up a silly injury so am doing my best to rest just now.
So............... hello!

Welcome to the forum mijogger :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Welcome to RF

TT :d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts