Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everone,

Have been running for about 15 months now. Same as most people i started running to loose weight and get fit. Found it really hard for the first few months but seemed to have become addicted to getting up at 5.30am, 3x a week. Have never entered any sort of race but i try to run between 20 & 25 miles per week.

Thanks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mike34 said:
Hello everone,

Have been running for about 15 months now. Same as most people i started running to loose weight and get fit. Found it really hard for the first few months but seemed to have become addicted to getting up at 5.30am, 3x a week. Have never entered any sort of race but i try to run between 20 & 25 miles per week.

Thanks.
Hello

Enter a race. Enter a race. Enter a race. Enter a race. Enter a race. Enter a race.

It'll change everything!

And it will be for the better!

H

P.S. Not a marathon.
P.P.S. Not yet anyway...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice Hollywood. Have being meaning to enter a race for a while now but never get round to finding out about it. I think there is a local running club where i live so they should be able to help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mike, if you join a club you will get all sorts of good advice and help with your training and company to run with. I couldn't do my running on my own, I need lots of motivation! And do enter a race or two, you will be surprised how much you will enjoy the atmosphere and you will son be hooked!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts