Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just signed up so am a bit daunted by it all at the moment, but am sure I will get used to the site soon.

I run (just for fun) and up to about 9 miles so far. I have just come back after 18 months out due to injury. Started running again this January.

I am taking part in the London Duathlon this Sept, as a team I hasten to add! There are two of us doing the run legs and my partner is doing the cycle leg. Although, I wouldn't mind doing a duathlon on my own in the future. I would like to do a tri, but swimming is complete pants and the thought of squeesing into a wetsuit - ahhh- wouldn't wish that sight on anyone :(

Any way, just thought I would say "hi".

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rossi said:
I am taking part in the London Duathlon this Sept, as a team I hasten to add! There are two of us doing the run legs and my partner is doing the cycle leg. Although, I wouldn't mind doing a duathlon on my own in the future. I would like to do a tri, but swimming is complete pants and the thought of squeesing into a wetsuit - ahhh- wouldn't wish that sight on anyone :(
I'm in that same position with regards to tri, and I would have thought that duathlons would be more popular than they are at the moment cos I know we're not alone. I really want to be able to do a duathlon but when I first did a cycle+run, I found the transition very hard, well, still do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts