Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again

Sorry I always seem to be asking questions rather than helping out but I guess thats because Im not confident enough yet to help others.

Ok anyway here goes.... I have earphones that while running keep bouncing out my ears and then bug me while im trying to put them back in while still running. Im after some headphones or ear phones which either go over the head or ones that go round your ear to hold them in but that hard part is, they MUST have a volume control built in so that while running I can turn them down as I approach roads and stuff.

I cant be the only person to suffer with this so can anyone offer advice? At the moment as its so cold I wear a hat which holds the ear piece in against by ear so they dont move but as soon as I warm up and take the hat off I start to have the problem again.

thanks for looking :d

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Granty thats exactly it BUT I would prefer a uk based company. But thats just the thing, inline volume and round the ear so they shouldnt fall off (hopefully)

Anyone know a uk shop online I can get similar, ive tried Argos and a few others but none have inline volume.

thanks again

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
technium said:
think I might have found somewhere.

thanks Granty.
You're welcome, I use a pair with the volume control as well, and with my ears they definately need to be the hook type! :p

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Granty said:
You're welcome, I use a pair with the volume control as well, and with my ears they definately need to be the hook type! :p
Lol trust me, with the way I run, my ears are the least of my problems! My wife said I look like I was taught to run at the "john Clease school of funny walks":embarrassed:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Technium

I have some Sennheiser headphones which I really like, I think the sound quality is fab.

While I was looking around for mine I spotted these below in Currys - 1st link for Seinnheiser website

They have volume control on the actual ear bits, so you can just reach up quicly and do it.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/icm.nsf/root/500494#

The second link is for the same ones but in bonny colours from the currys website

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccefadedemfefdkcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=641374&category_oid=

The Minx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts