Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you guys able to help me find an avatar please? I am completely useless with this sort of thing and don't even know where to begin! :(

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think maybe (at least one person) will be imagining a picture of Kylie's bottom.....at least running behind it!..........no offence meant!

Think of something that is close to you or a favorite object/person? find a picture on the internet and save to your PC, then 'attach'. I sure Dan can help if you have any trouble.
Took Steve ages to sort his out, but then he is a bloke, can't do too many things at once.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Bagpuss said:
I think maybe (at least one person) will be imagining a picture of Kylie's bottom....
You surprise me Lyn,I would never have guessed...............

Would you Steve,Granty ???

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Well I'm shocked....how could Baggy have thought such a thing...I mean I 'm sure Dave, Granty and I take our running very seriously and wouldn't even notice Kylie's rear in front of us .... as we followed her round whatever route she choses, just to keep her company and be sociable.

I can do more than one thing at a time....I can drink beer and watch footie. So there!

Can't get you out of my mind.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha! This just proves my point with the joke I posted!!:d

As much as i would love to have a rear like good old Kylie Minogue, I can only imagine the responses I would get!

Had a look on Yahoo last night so that I could create my own but not very good. I'm sure I'll have an idead sonner or later...

Thanks for your help! :)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Bagpuss said:
I think maybe (at least one person) will be imagining a picture of Kylie's bottom....
I just assumed that Lyn was refering to herself...........:embarrassed:

That was why I was so surprised Steve...................;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steve said:
Dave said:
I just assumed that Lyn was refering to herself...........:embarrassed:

QUOTE]

Best leave that thought right there! :embarrassed:
I could end up borrowing your JCB........

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know, I'm so fussy. I really can't find one I like. Was actually trying to find a cartoon of Kylie M but can't even find that! Would be good to get something though. :d

If you see anything, let me know!;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I prefer the 1st one.

here it is in the right size for your avatar.

iba0264l.jpg

Just save it and use it.

All the best. Dave.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Dodgy link Granty.

Get your act together man.

This is serious.................................;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Good work Granty.

Try this one Kylie.

It should be the right size.............................;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts