Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
So, I have decided to run my very first marathon this year... the NYC Marathon! Not only am I running it, but I am also running it for charity. My goal is to raise $2500 for Team for Kids, which is a non-profit organization aimed at fighting childhood obesity.

This is where you guys come in... While you may not be able to help me run the marathon, you can definitely help me meet my fundraising goals. If you have any fundraising ideas, please let me know. And if you are interested, please feel free to make a contribution by going to https://www.nyrrc.org/cgi-bin/start.cgi/aes-programs/misc/foundation/donation.htm
and type in my registration number 3395.

Remember... not donation is too large or too small... and all donations are tax deductible!

You might also be keen to buy a t-shirt that I designed. All proceeds from the sales will go to Team For Kids. The shirts can be found at www.cafepress.com/runnerchick.

Thanks!
Nada

·
Registered
14 Posts
$2500 how much is that in £'s????
Sounds challenging whatever it is...
i'm currently raising £3000 for an expedition to India and fund raising is taking up alot of my time.
Though the thing to remember is "Every little helps". I have done lots of small things so far, like car washing, raffles and things like that (you can get loads of ideas from websites).
And all of the little things have added up and i am currently on about £1200!!!
Stick at it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts