Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there,

Im sure your all sick of the "hello im new" posts but hey, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Ryan, Im from Larne in N. Ireland and run for my local club- Larne AC :)

I first started running a couple of years ago, then joined the club just before last Christmas. In one of my first races (Carnethy, Scotland) I got injured (Ankle). It took ages to get back to normal but over the past couple of months I have started back to training seriously and I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally enjoying it! Isn't running so addictive???

Im doing my first marathon in October (Dublin) so thats what Im gearing my training towards!

Anyway, I wont bore you's any longer..... Im looking forward to reading and posting on the forums :)

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Welcome, glad your recovery went well.

I was welcomed and I try to remember to welcome others. Joining a new forum can be daunting, but they are not a bad bunch here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much!! Yeah, from reading the posts everyone seems very nice. Im looking forward to reading about everyone and their running/training etc :)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Ryan

Welcome to RF, always like fresh meat on here ha ha

Good luck with your marathon training and keep us posted on how you get on.

TT :d

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi

am a newbie here too..... loads of good info and everyone seem really friendly. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts