Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, stumbled upon this site while googling for information on the Loch Ness Marathon which I'll be off to attempt at the end of the week.

Will be my first marathon so looking forward to it, although not without some trepidation as I've not run that far before. Did the Glasgow Half-Marathon last month as part of my preparation for this one, which was also my first race experience. Was good to get it under my belt though and get accustomed to a race environment.

Have to say that I'm now totally hooked after completing that one, was a lot of fun and looking forward to doing more races.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Have to say that I'm now totally hooked after completing that one, was a lot of fun and looking forward to doing more races.
Welcome to the hooked on races club.........:d

Hope it goes well On Sunday.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ian... fantastic place to pick up info, and general waffle on about anything when those around you simply aren't interested :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Another Scottish runner!! :) Brilliant! Welcome!

More people who might be interested in the Scottish Forum meetup.

Hope you enjoy the Loch Ness Marathon and check out the Scotland area of the forum for any advice about Loch Ness Marathon and many other races around Scotland.

O.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Welcome Ian and best of luck with your Marathon, let us know how you get on?

TT:d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts