Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say hello I have not posted for a while....glad to see the usual suspects are still here, so comforting ha ha...
Steve you made it to the top (poster) congratulations
Trinity...I am so sorry to hear about your news...but i'm sure your determination which keeps you going in running will help see you through this and keep you positive and focused..Best Wishes

I have still been running (a bit!!), still attending the gym and the PT (who keeps me on my toes) but I have just entered a 5K and a 10k so my thoughts returned to this forum and I wondered how you all have been.
Looking forward to catching up with the gossip:d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Good to have you back Nellie!

Which races have you entered?

Gossip? Here? Surely not!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Glad to have you back on board Nellie.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Glad to have you back Nellie, nice to hear you are still running.

Stick around, things aren't much different around here, still have the 'shady twosome' Steve and Dave about!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
hello Nellie :)

Does this mean we can have a 'Welcome back Nellie party' :rolleyes:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all your welcomes..
Steve I have entered the Seeley Cup its a local race around a park in Belfast in December.... and the 5k is a chariety event to raise awarness and money for children with cancer coming up this month... so wish me luck guys i have not done this before
A welcome back party sounds fab but the logistics might be a nightmare but a lovely thought,

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Nellie said:
Thank you for all your welcomes..
Steve I have entered the Seeley Cup its a local race around a park in Belfast in December.... and the 5k is a chariety event to raise awarness and money for children with cancer coming up this month... so wish me luck guys i have not done this before
A welcome back party sounds fab but the logistics might be a nightmare but a lovely thought,

Good luck with your training and the races, post on "Great Wall of China" to help us get there quicker :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
yes, it would...but tricky to organise because we are all so spread apart. Unless there was a particular event that we could all enter and meet at.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
It would need to be an event that did 2 /3 races over a weekend to allow for our different abilities/preferences....anyone fancy looking into???

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
and it would have to be fairly central.... maybe somewhere in the midlands?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I don't mind travelling what sort of distance are we thinking of?

make it 5k all be at the pub quicker for a beer and chocolate cake :p

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
hayley1977 said:
Forget the races, all meet up at a couple of different pubs, bring our stories together after hahaha:d
That'll guarantee Dave's attendance!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts