Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning :d

Just wanting to introduce myself! Looking forward to getting some good advice from you serious runners on here....still need to make the BIG leap and do my first marathon ha.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hiya Michaela, welcome to the forum. Marathon eh? When are you planning on doing one? I was never really interested in doing a marathon but some friends in work have done one and have started to get me a bit more interested. Who knows, doubt I'd do the london one though.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Welcome Michaela.

From another not-so-serious runner.

But we have a laugh..............:d

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum ! 1.38 half marathon time very impressive,:) marathon! where when ?

Take it easy ;)

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hi Michaela

Would like to say welcome, but I already know you:) I reckon you could give plenty of good advice on here yourself you being such a good runner.

If you're wondering who I am, I run with you on Monday, or should I say I run far behind you, lol. If you're not sure who I am, I did the Woolston race the other week which you nearly won and I really struggled with. God I hope it is you after saying all this.

I will PM you if you're still not sure. I suppose I'd best start being good now someone knows me on here:lol:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Pity you didn't go earlier you could have ran that race, was ok really very flat. Was just me who found it difficult unlike others I could mention.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hiya dimple!

Finally got on here to reply to you....I will be seeing you tonight lol. Good Luck!

HAHA yes you better start being good...I'll keep an eye on you (only joking). Oh no, Im still a novice definately but enjoying myself!

Hey you did brilliant in the Woolston 10K, it was me who the loonie and set off too fast ha...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi dimple

hehe i know who you are now :d ive posted a reply to you but did a "quick reply" and dont know where its gone...think it went under where you was chatting about the Woolston 10K to another runner lol (can tell im new at this cant you hehe)

Hey you did brilliant by the way in the Woolston 10K.... see you tonight! Good Luck:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Singularity, I have entered the London and also looking at Edinburgh or Windermere (but will only be doing ONE haha)...still chicken when I think about doing a Marathon but hey hoo! Have you done any Marathons?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hiya dimple!

Finally got on here to reply to you....I will be seeing you tonight lol. Good Luck!

HAHA yes you better start being good...I'll keep an eye on you (only joking). Oh no, Im still a novice definately but enjoying myself!

Hey you did brilliant in the Woolston 10K, it was me who the loonie and set off too fast ha...

Hello there, hey not told my running bud as didn't want my Dad coming on here and telling me off;)

You a novice, no way do you look like a novice. Bet you win that race tonight too:d

1 - 20 of 23 Posts