Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Well I'm From Edinburgh, and just trying to get my phys back up to pre-injury levels. Running according to a half marathon trg programme. Any other good tips from others who've been in my position would be most welcome!

T:d

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Welcome to RF :) What Hrun said really! Plus good luck on your road to recovery, of course...

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Welcome to RF :d

Get back to it slow and steady and keep us posted on your progress:)

TT

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Most important thing you can do, is find the what caused your problem in the first place and make sure it's rectified ;)

Hopefully the forum will be of great use to you as you continue to progress :)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Cooey there Toby :p

Welcome to RF

·
Registered
147 Posts
You should go along to Run4it on Lothian Rd; I think they have a running club. They have details of group runs in their window anyway. I'm sure they'll have loads of useful advice as well

They also have really nice staff; they're holding a pair of trainers for me until I get paid tomorrow. Especially nice as I spent so much time asking questions and trying on shoes when I'd already told them I wasn't going to buy anything. If I worked there, I'd have thought I was just trying to find a pair that fit well and then go home to buy them cheaper off the internet.

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Term, they must be nicer folk than at the one in Aberdeen. I've been in twice and been ignored once and given very short curt unhelpfull "assistance" once never going back in one.

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I was in Edinburger Bike in Aberdeen the other week and the guy I spoke to couldn't have been more helpfull. Might have had something to do with the fact I was looking at a £1500 bike at the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts