Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just came upon this site while surfing ... looking for info on knee injuries as I seem to have one at the moment :(

I've been a runner on and off for several years now .... I've never entered a race so far but am hoping to do the Lamm next year with my husband who has done several mountain marathons now.

Sarah :)

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Welcome to the forum sorry to hear about the knee trouble .

There are loads of posts on here about knees if you don't find the answers your lookin for then post a thread

take it easy;)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
SarahE said:
.... I've never entered a race so far but am hoping to do the Lamm next year. Sarah :)
Wow, that's certainly going to be something to remember as a first race! What a great way to start. :cool:
Good luck with that, and I hope you can find an effective remedy for your current knee probs. ;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Lamm...................?????????

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Welcome to RF Sarah

Good luck with training for your first race, and I hope the knee clears up soon.

TT

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your welcomes everyone! :d

Dave ... the Lamm is the Lowe Alpine Mountain Marathon. Its over 2 days and you camp overnight having carried everything with you in a ruck sack! If you google Lamm you'll find more info.....

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Thanks Sarah.

Sounds quite a challenge.

Hope the injury clears up soon and you can enter that first race.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi Sarah

Just joined for exactly the same reason - although I suspect this is not a rare thing for runners...after years of knee problems my situation was been eased by marrying a podiatrist, so I now have some tailor-made orthotics which has made life much more comfortable.

Good luck

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
pedestrian said:
I fear that there may not be enough single podiatrists around for us all to marry one! :(
Don't you know it's rude not to share!!:p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome Sarah E, from an inexperienced runner!!!

I might be picking your brains for advice, lol

The Minx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts