Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im jenny i am new to running and am competing in the adidas 5k run in hyde park london is there anyone else out there doing it? i am running in aid of action duchenne as my 5 year old son has duchenne muscular dystrophy a severe muscle wasting disease

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Jenny

Welcome to RF and Good Luck with your race.

I hope your funding raising goes well.

Have you been running for long?

TT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no couple of weeks am thinking as long as i complete the race it does not matter if i crawl over the line

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Good for you, once you have done one race runners rarely look back you know, and before you know it you will be entering others watch out the bug can really BITE ha ha :d

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi Jenny

Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your 5k. I completely agree with Twinkle Toes - running is addictive, before you know it you'll be signing up for a marathon...:)

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jenny!
Best of luck with the 5k. If you need any advice or help with motivation, just shout and everyone on here will be glad to help :)

O.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Welcome indeed... great to have you here :)

Any questions you have or advice you want... please feel free to start up some new threads and ask away :d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your 5k Jenny.

Sensible answers !! - since when, a lot must have changed in by time off :lol:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jenny... I bet you'll be flying over the line, not crawling ;)

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
You know something we don't Trin. Jenny here got a drug habit.

No drugs here on this forum (unless you share them out)!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everyone i feel even more motivated now cant wait to do the run only because its also my daughters birthday on the same day and theres going to be plenty of cake after ha ha ha

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
he looks gorgeous pleased to meet him :d

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i wish that was the case granty and he could run his condition means he cant run or climb stairs thats why im going to do the running for him

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Welcome Jenny & Adam.

Good luck with the race and the fund raising Jenny.

Keep us informed of your progress in both.

Dave.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts