Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello thought id say hi, last time i was on here was in april, hope all running is going well, :)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
awwww hi Hayley

How you been ???

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Good to see your still around.

St lukes 5k next week.

I remember your fantastic time last year.

Any plans to run it again ??

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
cooo e hayley :d

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi thanks for all the hello's, yeah dave im doing the 5km again sunday, im still running but i got there in the end and doing longer distances. Last week did 6.8 miles in 50 mins with hills as an example, now both my little ones are at school now im training to be a fitness instructor ( not rushing tho ;) ) and running 5 times a week.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I recognise that name/face! Hi Hayley... glad to see you back on the forum. Not sure if you'd remember me though, I was fairly new when I remember seeing your face around!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hrun, it involves a bit yeah and its not cheap either, so ill gain my fitness instructor course then add on till im qualified personal trainer.

Hi rich yeah i remember you!!!!

Steve, hi running going well ta, my fitness is really strong at mo so im happy with that, hows it going your end?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
How did the St Lukes run go H. ?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Steve, hi running going well ta, my fitness is really strong at mo so im happy with that, hows it going your end?
Not too bad in terms of running...hopefully we'll meet up in a race sometime.

Still outta work though.:((

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steve thats a bummer you still out work, noone snatched you up yet !!!
Dave didnt get to do the 5km in the end, cos my sister had to drop out, my fella was working so i would have gone on my own, so i didnt do it, but im looking out for another race anything really, so if you know of any in essex give me a shout:) H

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
H.

A few of us are doing the Southend 10k on Sunday 5th october. Me,Twinkle Toes and Hot Foot.

Billericay Striders 10k,2nd November. Same 3, plus Peter Bowes will be running his first 10k.

Come and join us if you can.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ta Dave, will be a little hungover on the 5th to do the southend 10k, have 30th night b4, then on the 1st nov i have captains ball at golf club :( always the way isnt it, never go any where then when you do loads come up.
I could just not drink on both but thats gonna be hard :)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Don`t even think about not drinking H.........:d

There will be other races............

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well Steve i dont mind hitting the odd ball now and again:d
My parents always been into golf, so been around it alot while growing up.
Mum starts her year captaincy at golf club this oct, so lots nights out etc, has good social life to it from what i know.
Will get into it more tho, just finding the time !!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts