Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am the mum of a 14 yearold female distance runner.
I am trying to take my late husbands place in my daughters training without much successI
I will be looking for lots of help and advice. andd would love to hear from anyone.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Ellens

You are in the correct place for help with your daughters training. We have some very experienced runners who are members of this site, and always willing to help.

Do you run yourself ?

Search through the forum pages, you are sure to find something helpful, and dont be afraid to ask any questions. (the more, the better.)

Your daughter could also join herself.

Good luck with the training. I hope we can make it a little easier for you.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
ellens said:
Hi. I am the mum of a 14 yearold female distance runner.
I am trying to take my late husbands place in my daughters training without much successI
I will be looking for lots of help and advice. andd would love to hear from anyone.
BEST ADVICE IS TO FIND A LOCAL RUNNING CLUB THAT CATERS FOR JUNIORS. PERHAPS YOU COULD JOIN TOO AND MAKE IT A FAMILY THING.

AFTER THAT MAKE SURE YOUR DAUGHTER TRAINS REGULARLY BUT NOT TOO MUCH AS SHE IS STILL GROWING. SHE SHOULDN'T BE RUNNING TOO FAR AT HER AGE.

SHE IS ALSO NEEDS TO EAT PROPERLY AND THAT'S SOMETHING AS HER MUM YOU CAN HELP HER WITH I'M SURE.....EASIER SAID THAN DONE MAYBE! :d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts