Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found my way to the forum while looking for some info. on a race I did today. It looked interesting so I thought, why not........ Been running for 25 years and had a go at most types of event. Always enjoy hearing of others experiences so......

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome aboard! Found it intertesting that you noted the years against your PBs in your profileas that gives perspective,also interesting that while our ages are similar, our running experience couldn't be more different, wish I'd given it a go sooner. This board is great for us new guys to ask advice of the more experienced folk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perspective eh, I thought it might save some embarassment if expected to run the same times today. I usually get low 40s for 10k these days.
Did a 4 1/4 mile `fun run` today, 27:19, good enough for first place, (in a very low key local event). Its a well established race, it was one of my early ones back in 1983.

Looking at your times, you`re doing ok for somebody who started in January. You must have some sporting pedigree? If its only watching Celtic.
Cheers
BW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts