Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was regularly getting a blister in the same spot around the 7 mile mark. I use zinc oxide tape to protect and buy myself a few miles which is ok up to around 10 miles, but with a new program I have set myself, I wont be allowing the healing process, so will only continue in annoying this hot spot and thus getting pain earlier and earlier. My question is, is this gait, footware, or A N Other problem? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!! :embarrassed: :confused:

Thanks!

Mac

edit: I wanted to delete and move to the injury forum! Sorry! Admins help! ~ Cheers!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
There you go... all moved :)

Sorry I can't help with your question though... I'll be watching with interest

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice one Trinity, Thanks.......

and just to add to my thread: I have read the other "Blister threads" :d :p

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
i love blisters but there are nice pussy blisters and nightmare blood blisters (which i can't help you with) !

i burst this massive nice blister the other day...

what you need to do is get like a needle, puncture it and then squeeze the stuff inside out...

but DON'T rip the skin of the blister off (that was the mistake i did the first time)...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am aware of what blisters are and what they do (I have had my share of random blisters), my question is looking toward the reasoning behind such a "blister hot spot" rather than what to do with it afterwards.... but thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts