Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I've searched and can't find anything :(

When you click to view a member's profile, there's a space which shows that users upcoming races... as it stands my profile shows I have no upcoming races on my race calender. Could somebody please give me a quick breakdown of how I can add events I've entered or plan to enter?

Cheers :d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
If you click on 'Races' link at the top of the page... navigate to the race you'd like to add and click to view the the race details. There is a 'My Race Calendar' row which has a 'Add this Event to My Race Calendar' link. Click that link at it will be added.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I'm trying to remember... I think if you go to the 'Races' link and find the race you have entered there...or if it's not there then you can add it yourself if you have all the details... at the bottom there is a link that says something like 'Add to my race calendar'. Click on that and it should automatically appear on your profile

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
like what he said... only I was an incy wincy bit slower on the typing front :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hmm, Is there any updated info on this? I followed the advice in this thread, and found the race I am going to run in July - and it turns out I ran the race in 2006, and my profile now asks me to record my time for that race (which I never in fact ran, as I couldn't run for a minute back then!)

How do I delete a race? Lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Ah, follow same advice - go to race page and click on Remove me from this race.

I did want to add the City of Manchester 10k - but although the listing has the right date, when you click for race details it takes you back to the 2006 race details :confused:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I'm trying to add the Adidas Women's 5k in September, but every time I click on it, it gives me an error :(

And I tried sending an email to the address it gave me in the error message, but it just bounced back undelivered.

If someone with fixing power reads this, could you have a look? Thank you muchly :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
PM 'Bairy' with your technical woes... for he is the brains of all forum computeryness ;)
Fank yoo. Will do that. I knew there was someone, but to my shame, couldn't remember his name :embarrassed:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
bagpuddycat said:
I'm trying to add the Adidas Women's 5k in September, but every time I click on it, it gives me an error :(

And I tried sending an email to the address it gave me in the error message, but it just bounced back undelivered.
Fixed and fixed. Thanks for the report :)

bagpuddycat said:
Fank yoo. Will do that. I knew there was someone, but to my shame, couldn't remember his name
Nah no shame. I'm not a heavy poster so it's not a surprise.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
bagpuddycat said:

If someone with fixing power reads this, could you have a look? Thank you muchly :)
Looks like that race has been added according to your profile!

Good luck :d

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
roadrunnerrob said:
Looks like that race has been added according to your profile!

Good luck :d

Yes, the lovely Bairy fixed it for me. Apparently the naughty apostrophe was causing problems.

Now I just have to convince my foot to let me run again. Shame Bairy can't fix that for me too :p I'm testing it with Tae Kwon Do training tonight, to see what happens.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts