Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I have 10 pairs of shoes, but I presume you just mean running shoes. then the answer is 2 pairs - one brand new that I run in and some old worn ones that I keep for posterity :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
40 odd regular pairs :p Hey what can I say, I'm a girl :p

But no, I own 2 pairs of running shoes, one pair that I actually run in now, and the other kept to walk in on lazy days as they are comfy as!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i mean runners (sorry for not saying) do you tend to stick to one pair or do you use different ones for different days? :d

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I've had problems trying to find a running shoe that suits me so I've had quite few pairs since I started running but hopefully I've finally found a model that suits.

·
Registered
123 Posts
6 but only 4 that are used and 2 in semi-retirement.

2 pairs of off-road shoes so 1 pair can dry a bit while I use the other pair.

2 pairs of road shoes of different makes. I think alternating helps prevent injury.

The two in semi-retirement have not reached the bin yet because I used them in memorable races. The road shoes in the Comrades marathon and the off-road shoes in the Augrabies Extreme Marathon. They will hit the bin when I do another memorable race.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm relatively new to running, but have 2 pairs.
A road pair, and a new pair of trail shoes ( to keep my road shoes from getting too dirty!)
They came on Friday, but I haven't used them yet - only to go to sainsbury's today!:embarrassed:
Oh, and hello to everyone I haven't spoken to yet! I'm new to the forum.:d

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all. I am the new guy here. I have six pair of shoes currently in active rotation. They are as follow.
  • Nike Free 5.0: Road training and racing
  • Nike Free 3.0: Road training and racing
  • Nike Humara: Train running
  • Nike Air Pegasus 2007: Road training
  • Mizuno Wave Rider 10: Road training
  • Asics Speedstar II: Road racing
If you suspect that I am a bit obsessive, you've earned three points.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
welcome new ones.

I have 2 pairs which I rotate after each run and a treadmill pair too.

I need to get some new trainers soon, as hopefully I will be back out on the road soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts