Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I have 10 pairs of shoes, but I presume you just mean running shoes. then the answer is 2 pairs - one brand new that I run in and some old worn ones that I keep for posterity :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
40 odd regular pairs :p Hey what can I say, I'm a girl :p

But no, I own 2 pairs of running shoes, one pair that I actually run in now, and the other kept to walk in on lazy days as they are comfy as!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i mean runners (sorry for not saying) do you tend to stick to one pair or do you use different ones for different days? :d

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Erm... I'd have to guess at around... a dozen. (probably more if I really thought about it) :eek: All in different states of repair. Some new; others being "phased out". ;)

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I've had problems trying to find a running shoe that suits me so I've had quite few pairs since I started running but hopefully I've finally found a model that suits.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
3 running pairs for me... my regular trainers, my racers, and my older trainers which I'll use if i'm going offroad. Could probably do with investing in some proper trainers for the mud!

·
Registered
123 Posts
6 but only 4 that are used and 2 in semi-retirement.

2 pairs of off-road shoes so 1 pair can dry a bit while I use the other pair.

2 pairs of road shoes of different makes. I think alternating helps prevent injury.

The two in semi-retirement have not reached the bin yet because I used them in memorable races. The road shoes in the Comrades marathon and the off-road shoes in the Augrabies Extreme Marathon. They will hit the bin when I do another memorable race.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm relatively new to running, but have 2 pairs.
A road pair, and a new pair of trail shoes ( to keep my road shoes from getting too dirty!)
They came on Friday, but I haven't used them yet - only to go to sainsbury's today!:embarrassed:
Oh, and hello to everyone I haven't spoken to yet! I'm new to the forum.:d

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all. I am the new guy here. I have six pair of shoes currently in active rotation. They are as follow.
  • Nike Free 5.0: Road training and racing
  • Nike Free 3.0: Road training and racing
  • Nike Humara: Train running
  • Nike Air Pegasus 2007: Road training
  • Mizuno Wave Rider 10: Road training
  • Asics Speedstar II: Road racing

If you suspect that I am a bit obsessive, you've earned three points.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
welcome new ones.

I have 2 pairs which I rotate after each run and a treadmill pair too.

I need to get some new trainers soon, as hopefully I will be back out on the road soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts