Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi you fit and healthy lot. I've heard a lot about the website and have just taken up running. i thought i would just say hi.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Hi Jellybelly, fantastic username :p

Not sure about the fit and healthy :d , good to hear that you have heard lots about the website, where about's are you with your running ?

G.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome to the forum JB, yep, we are all fit wholesome folks on here, no chocolate, no junk food, no alcohol, just pure hard training......believe me? no? well you will gets lots of encouragement and advice. Running is supposed to be fun as well, so enjoy yorself, don't do too much too soon.

·
Registered
813 Posts
ok, I don't exactly practice what I preach! that's why Dave is excelling himself and I am going nowhere (except when the pub's open):d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I ended up having a couple of pints of the Apple stuff at Lunch and I had one of my best runs last night for ages, I might have stumbled onto a winner !! :d :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Granty said:
I ended up having a couple of pints of the Apple stuff at Lunch and I had one of my best runs last night for ages, I might have stumbled onto a winner !! :d :d
SWMBO sups that stuff now instead of vino...she feels less heady afterwards so it may well be the way to go!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Granty said:
I`m always up for trying new training ideas Granty.......

This one looks better than most I hear about...........:d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Dave said:
I`m always up for trying new training ideas Granty.......

This one looks better than most I hear about...........:d
I think we should all try this one day and report back how the session went and see if it improved the times.......... maybe a book could be on the way :d

1 - 15 of 15 Posts