Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been hovering around the forums for about 5 weeks now , Using your training diary :d :d . Just thought I would say hello .
Got a question too . I keep eating midges , Any tips on how to avoid this , I live with woods around me so there always around . Was going to put a scarf over my mouth but luckily gave it a second thought , I look like a numpty most of the time but with a scarf covering half my face would probibly look something along the lines of a fat terrorist / micheal jackson fan . Soo any suggestions would be welcome .

Btw am not going to close my mouth , Just dont seem to see them when im running .:eek:

cheers

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trinity said:
welcome to the forum :)

But hovering you say? You could hover above those pesky midges ;)

Other than that I can't help really...

How about a buff...

http://www.buff.es/upload/anuncios/24-027-allyouneed-ski.jpg

:d
Might try one of them . Do u know if its easy to breathe while wearing that ?:d

I tried running backwards but couldnt see where I was going . Good idea tho.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Just wondering if a vegetarian swallows a fly/ midge or similar what do they do

not helping you out alan but just curious

It's never a bad idea asking a question on this forum ,it is sometimes a bad idea answering the question

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
erm, now let me see... what would be the possible options...

pen knife... attempt surgical operation to retrieve dead fly, or
say c'est la vie, RIP

can't think what I would do...

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Aww, we're not getting onto the spitting thing again, are we?

I would've thought that a Buff over the mouth is going to become uncomfortable pretty quickly.
It's never failed to astound me how these insects that apparently have an absolute abundance of freedom and the whole sky in which to flit about in, can always find the relatively small targets of eyes and mouths to fly into. Do they train to do this? Suicide midges, on a mission to bring down the infidel runners of the world? View attachment 413

·
Registered
835 Posts
cheriton said:
i was only asking apologies again no offence meant just sometimes a question pops into your head and you ask the question
Careful cheriton, almost anything is taken out of context these days!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts