Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out running today...It was freezing and the roads where deadly.

I got to the highest part of my run, which goes up a large hill. i got nearly to the top when a women comes running the other way.

She looked quite nice:p late 20's early 30's. so i got the "killer looks and smile" ready......:d

Just as i was about to say hi, i slipped on the ice, banged my head on the floor and slid half way down the hill id just run up:( :rolleyes:

The women burst out laughing at me:embarrassed: helped me to my feet, gave me a wink and carried on running whilst laughing at me:(

I felt like a right TIT! lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ah the folly of youth Parsky, where you 'pose' for those you pass. Those of an older vintage are happy to be seen to be still capable of running without worrying about how we look. :d

·
Registered
335 Posts
aww you poor thing, just hope you see her on your next run, when you can try stay upright lol, you probably made her day, you made an impact thats for sure lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Parksy, you missed a great opportunity there to have her help you home, because you had become 'disorientated' with the banging of the head ;), giving you time to pry for her phone number!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Boab said:
Parksy, you missed a great opportunity there to have her help you home, because you had become 'disorientated' with the banging of the head ;), giving you time to pry for her phone number!
I was thining the same, an opportunity well made goes begging mate !! - gutted for you. :asleep:

Still, plenty more fish in the sea as they say !! :d

·
Registered
39 Posts
Granty said:
I was thining the same, an opportunity well made goes begging mate !! - gutted for you. :asleep:

Still, plenty more fish in the sea as they say !! :d

Theres not many like me though Granty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boab said:

Next time i fall and crack my head on the floor i'll try it mate:p

Gazelle...... your just a nasty pasty:d ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts