Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out running today...It was freezing and the roads where deadly.

I got to the highest part of my run, which goes up a large hill. i got nearly to the top when a women comes running the other way.

She looked quite nice:p late 20's early 30's. so i got the "killer looks and smile" ready......:d

Just as i was about to say hi, i slipped on the ice, banged my head on the floor and slid half way down the hill id just run up:( :rolleyes:

The women burst out laughing at me:embarrassed: helped me to my feet, gave me a wink and carried on running whilst laughing at me:(

I felt like a right TIT! lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Parksy, you missed a great opportunity there to have her help you home, because you had become 'disorientated' with the banging of the head ;), giving you time to pry for her phone number!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Boab said:
Parksy, you missed a great opportunity there to have her help you home, because you had become 'disorientated' with the banging of the head ;), giving you time to pry for her phone number!
I was thining the same, an opportunity well made goes begging mate !! - gutted for you. :asleep:

Still, plenty more fish in the sea as they say !! :d

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boab said:

Next time i fall and crack my head on the floor i'll try it mate:p

Gazelle...... your just a nasty pasty:d ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts