Runners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 23 yr old male . I run . I don't have a strict plan , but I do , lately sometimes 2 times a day . When I came back home , I feel like there is some sort of strange feeling when I folded my leg at the knee and straightened it out back . Its hard to describe , its like how its a crankiness with the worn out door hinges , sort of !
I don't have any major pain in knees after running but if I place my hand on the knee cap and then bend my knee and straighten out , I can feel the vibrations like how a door hinge gives a vibration as we move the door

Am I doing something wrong ?

THANKS A TON GUYS FOR READING AND ANSWERING :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Mikael,

This is a difficult one. I would say if you don´t feel any pain it is okay. But when joints crank or make noises when you move them, I am a bit scared. There are lots of possible causes for these problems: tendons rubbing bones, cartilage that is rough, lack of synovial fluids, damaged meniscus, etc. Make sure you always warm up before training and if you don´t trust if ask your doctor. Better save then sorry! Good luck mate!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I know this post is over 10 years old but I have exactly the same thing and am extremely concerned I have osteoarthritis. Did you ever find out what was wrong? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts