Runners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

6,493 Posts
You could go to your GP but my reckoning is that if it's muscular then there's not much that they will be able to do apart from refer you to a physio.

If they refer you, you may be lucky and get to see one soon but it's more likely that you'll have to wait a month or so.

The only other option is to find either a good sports physio or a sports masseur yourself and get them to check it out and give you some guidance. To find a good one it's usually best done through recommendation.

Meanwhile you could try some very gentle stretches
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.