Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's bloody typically that as soon as the weather gets good, I get ill! You'd all better keep your distance! I caught it off my housemate - it's a general infect everything it can virus - it's in my sinuses, ears, throat, chest (I was actually wheezy on sunday!!).

*sets up quarantine*

Obviously I couldn't really go running yesterday... nor today, but I'm starting to feel better, so definitely tomorrow I'll go out on an easy run! Don't wanna run myself down anymore, as I've been feeling as though I've been half getting something for a while, and then did the half a felt a bit crappy... but then since weds I've been getting like 4 hours sleep a night max and going out celebrating with my mates... so yeah... I must've totally trashed my immune system... it was worth it though :d I haven't got it as bad as my housemate did, so obviously running has done good to strengthen my immune system in general as I haven't actually been ill since... jan/feb maybe... and even then it wasn't bad at all!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Its a pain in the ass.

I woke up thismorning with a nice big swoled gland in my neck and feeling pretty rubbish. Time to superdose on the vitamin c powder i think.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Hope you're feeling better today ANS and managed your run... you get far more sympathy though jack as it would appear yours wasn't self inflicted ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
Hope you're feeling better today ANS and managed your run... you get far more sympathy though jack as it would appear yours wasn't self inflicted ;)
Hey!!!!

I wansnt even drin......Ok...I had a few beers! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Get well soon ANS

:p

·
Registered
143 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
ah, so now the truth comes out! Straight to bed both of you (your own beds :rolleyes:) and have a hot lemon/lemsip...
Bed is for wimps

Im just back from a heavy weights session and im having a breather before i go out running. :p

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
People who moan about being ill when they're not confined to bed are wimps :p

heheh, only joking - glad the weights session went well enough for you to feel up for the run afterwards! :d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts