Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frankly speaking, I've never tried this model. But Inov-8 F-Lite 195 shoes have shown themselves to be good. http://thecrossfitshoes.com/inov-8-f-lite-195-cross-training-shoe/ One of the main benefits of these shoes is the fact they're really lightweight and flexible. If you’re hopping and jumping, and skipping around, and running in the gym or outside, it’s really comfortable and gives a plenty of support. I prefer them)

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's a light trail tread pattern so they're designed more for dry weather use on hard packed trails, they're basically a traditional light trail shoe exactly the same as other major shoe makers have been making for decades. I don't personally think there's any need for so much shoe in a trail shoe, I prefer my trail shoes lower to the ground as they give better balance and more confidence.

The F-Lite 195 as suggested by Dan is a superb trail shoe, it's a shame Inov8 discontinued the zero drop 192 version though as that was an amazing light trail shoe, I've even done quite serious fell races in F-Lites such as the Cader Idris race... I slipped on my arse a few times on the descent as I ran out of grip but that was acceptable on such a steep descent!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts