Runners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've done it - in about seven weeks I've managed to produce a book! I am happy to announce that my book: Running on Empty:diary of a Marathon Mum is now available to buy through Amazon priced £8.99. Have to say at times in the last few weeks (particularly the last week) it has been worse then running the marathon. Am still biting my fingernails as I have not yet got books for the physical book launch which takes place this Thurs at Ottakers in Epsom from 6pm (if anyone is interested!)

I'd also like to extend a grateful thanks to the enthusiasm and support I've had on this forum. I wish I'd thought about being on something similar when I was training - but now I know you're here, I will certainly keep in touch!

You are all cordially invited to my online launch party which runs from 8-15 June.

There's no obligation to buy the book, but do come along as I have a runners bit for runners to chat about stuff, and I'm also running a competition to name the funniest thing you've seen when out running.

If you buy at the party I can offer you a discount of £5.99 plus £2 p&p

To attend all you have to do is go to: http://RunningonEmptyLaunchParty.blogspot.com.

Hope to see some of you in cyber space!

Marathon Mumx

1 - 1 of 1 Posts