Runners Forum banner

ipod

3K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Vulpine 
#1 ·
Anyone run with an Ipod out there?
If so what do you listen to?

#2 ·
I was advised to listen to audiobooks, as music can alter your rythm subconciously. So I have a few (at the moment, I'm listening to Alice in WOnderland). I also have some comedy but I'm thinking of ditching that. It's very hard to run when you're pissing yourself laughing at Jack Dee at the Apollo or I'm sorry I haven't a clue...

#11 ·
I've tried running with music but never really got into the rhythm. I think the tempo of music I selected was a bit to varied. I was actually thinking about trying a speech-podcast in order to keep me up to date with the real world while putting some miles in.

#20 ·
Spurred on by this thread I've just downloaded my first ever audiobook! Something I've wanted to read for a long time I just keep forgetting. Right up my street so it is.

http://www.amazon.com/Im-Band-Confessions-Pamela-Barres/dp/1556525893

Love all the Sunset Strip music scene stories through the 60's, 70's and 80's :D Not sure whether to listen to it on a run though. I'm going out later but might stick to music as I'm only doing that at weekends! We'll see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.