Its funny you should say that because I would like to buy her something like that. Its just those female lingerie type places really scare meJBBury said:Alternatively buy her some kinky underwear, so you can enjoy it too. She'll either love it or slap you because she finds it offensive and demeaning. only you know that though.
Singularity said:Its funny you should say that because I would like to buy her something like that. Its just those female lingerie type places really scare me
Either of those would be good, but might I suggest you do the dinner thing!JBBury said:cook her a nice dinner and make a chocolate cake for pudding. Shows you have put some effort into it. Alternatively buy her some kinky underwear, so you can enjoy it too. She'll either love it or slap you because she finds it offensive and demeaning. only you know that though.
Do you know what, I think I may try that. I'll have to find out where the cooker is first thoughJBBury said:Here is my favourite recipe for the best, and really easy dark chocolate mousse cake. I have made it a number of times and everyone loves it.
You will need:
200g Green and Blacks dark chocolate (85% cocoa solids)
100g Green and Blacks Maya Gold
5 large eggs
275g caster sugar
165g unsalted butter
pinch of sea salt
20cm or 23cm cake tin with removable base.
Here is what you do:
1) Heat the oven to 180c
2) butter the cake tin and sprinke the ground almonds inside it and shake out excess.
3) break up all the chocolate and put in a heat proof bowl. add the caster sugar, butter and a pinch of sea salt. Place bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt it all.
4) whisk the eggs with 1 tablespoon of the ground almonds and fold into the chocolate mixture off the heat.
5) Once the mixture is thick and gooey pour into the cake tin and bang in the oven for 35 - 40 minutes.
6) allow to cool and dust with icing sugar or gold dust if you want to be fancy. then serve with some nice Green and Black's vanilla ice cream.
You can make this the night before and chill (but don't dust with icing sugar until you are about to serve. If you serve it chilled it is really dense and rich. If you warm it up, it is nice and soft and gooey.
If your girlfriend likes chocolate, she will love this cake.