Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
makes you run faster:|

since i joined my time's have got better each week or is it just the hill work:p

·
Registered
16,463 Posts
Depends. If the forum gave you the inspiration to do hill work then it makes you faster.

Personally it helps motivate me to keep getting out there.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends. If the forum gave you the inspiration to do hill work then it makes you faster.

Personally it helps motivate me to keep getting out there.
especially if you have been running on your own and don't know any other runners to talk to about it

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think it also helps as you see the huge range of experience / ability on here, and the fact that the experienced folk are so respectful and encouraging to newcomers (both to the forum and to running).

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it also helps as you see the huge range of experience / ability on here, and the fact that the experienced folk are so respectful and encouraging to newcomers (both to the forum and to running).
allright Don, i answerd you the other night but you had loged off

Thats me. Billy no mates :)
when i start talking about running all my mates act like im Uncle Albert, going on about the war.

·
Registered
664 Posts
allright Don, i answerd you the other night but you had loged off

when i start talking about running all my mates act like im Uncle Albert, going on about the war.
yeah, Ok danny - hoops against hoops tomorrow eh ? hopefully won't have to wait till last minute this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts