Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
well I have slowed things down over the past few weeks (if they could get any slower ha ha) because of the pain in the back of my knee and I must admit it is starting to slowly feel that it is going away (fingers crossed).

So I think I will keep doing what I am doing, ie going to the gym and training on the bike, cross trainer but I do so miss running outside!!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I'm still injured... it's been 9 months now :(

Miami marathon is 3 weeks away, we have a loose plan of run 3 miles, walk 1 mile, run 3 etc... See how far I can get :confused:

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nellie said:
well I have slowed things down over the past few weeks (if they could get any slower ha ha) because of the pain in the back of my knee and I must admit it is starting to slowly feel that it is going away (fingers crossed)
Where is the pain Nellie? I had an injury to the back of my knee a while ago - be careful because I ran on on it too much and ended up been out for 3 weeks.

In my case I had an inflammation of a muscle insertion which felt like a pulling at the back of my knee. It was particularly sore when running up hills.

·
Registered
334 Posts
It is hard to pinpoint exactly where it is coming from...it does not cause any discomfot running or walking only when I sit and put it at 45Degree angle when i'm doing stretches etc...or when I am sitting and go to get up I would feel a twinge at the back of my knee somewhere....no swelling or inflamation, its a bugger of a thing...as I can't quite pin point it I have not went to the doctors but rest seems to be helping....(fingers crossed)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts