Runners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I had a look at their site and although they are cheaper the range isn't huge but I suppose if they have what you want that doesn't matter

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Thanks Steepler - I can rely on you to keep my feet on the ground. I laughed when I saw that one of the many threads I had contributed to had appeared in this months RW mag. Closest I've ever had to having something published.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Joe Jogger is the sister site to Sweashop...answering the demands for the internet shopper. Although it doesn't replace the great advice and service you get from their retail shops you are sure to pick up a bargain there or in the shop as well. If they don't have it...they go to great lengths to get it. It's truely a company run by runners with the runners interest in mind. Check out the York shop. There is always something going on...Bud Baldaro was there a bit ago for a workshop...fantastic!! sweatshop.co.uk They have an offer on for powerbar if anyone needs some for London.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I work for no.2
No stalking now...I'm getting scared. I've been in the industry over 20 years. Worked for Nike at one time. I coach. Devon! How nice. I have a friend from Cornwall. She's mad as hell about distance running.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Deals in Runnersworld!!

This months Runners World has some coupons for Sweatshop worth 20% off. I think I saw a Garmin ad too. A deals a deal. :p I think it runs through next weekend. Time for new shoes...

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I've been following joejoggers 'monthly poll' for months and months now, I'll soon be looking to buy some Asics DS Racers at a discount price, and they've been leading the poll for as long as I've been keeping an eye on it, yet joejogger seem to ignore any email I send asking if/when they'll start stocking them :(

And yes, they do have cheap prices but in most instances, if you spent another 5 mins online you could probably save another few quid on top of joejoggers prices.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts