Runners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Did Tewksbury half marathon today! In the world record time of 2 and a half hours! Man was it hot! I'm utterly thrilled and each man size blister on my feet are like meddles! I'd just like to thank all of the extremely cool people who have given me much encouragement, education, advice and love on this forum! Thanks guys and gals!

Ed (Newby)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well done you!!! I don't know anything about times but completing it is fab in itself. :d

·
Registered
506 Posts
Well done on your first half - especially with that heat! It was foggy and humid here and I was clapped after 6 miles this morning! You're right about the help and advice here though, I've asked many a question and been given good help. And so you should be thrilled. Keep on running:)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Cool stuff well done, so once the blisters have gone what is your next plan of action?

:d

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Well done :d

Just jogging/walking 5km in yesterday's heat was tough for me, a half marathon must have been exhausting.

You'll definitely need to change that username now.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Well done Ed.

To run your first half in this heat was a real achievement.

Get those battle wounds healed and get back on the road........................:d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Well run Ed........not the best conditions for a half so just think what time you'll do in better running weather!!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Very well done ed it was a trifle warm your right just spare a thought for that guy in the gorilla suit;) :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts