Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, joined today. Just completed the 10km mixed terrain 'Run to Remember' at Worcester, (48.04) and came in as first female vet ! Feeling chuffed about that :d . Did the London 10k on 1st July, clocking up a pb of 46.45, and the Wenlock Olympics 7 mile 54.55. Started running in April/May this year, and very quickly getting hooked !:)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
vikksen said:
Hi, joined today. Just completed the 10km mixed terrain 'Run to Remember' at Worcester, (48.04) and came in as first female vet ! Feeling chuffed about that :d . Did the London 10k on 1st July, clocking up a pb of 46.45, and the Wenlock Olympics 7 mile 54.55. Started running in April/May this year, and very quickly getting hooked !:)
That's a pretty good time for a mixed terrain race. Well done, especially as you only started running a few months ago. Not many people get into the prizes so soon. You must be a natural. Keep it up. The sky's the limit!
Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I forgot to mention i have been a group fitness instructor for the last 10 years so I s'pose thats cheating really:embarrassed:! New to running but not new to fitness. Thanks for the welcome guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts