Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks!

I have just joined. Used to run few years back when living in Minehead,Somerset UK.
Now that I have reached retirement age,and moved back to the Somerset/Devon borders(Dulverton-Exmoor) I would like to get back to regular running and would like to meet up with any other runners living in the vicinity to train with occasionaly.
Good running!
Ken Eden::

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Hi Ken, welcome to RF.

I'm sure there will be other people from your area on here. Also, it might be worthwhile checking out the clubs section of the site to find a club in your area - there's a link at the top of the page.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hello Ken and welcome :) only wish I did live down there where you are as I know for a fact it's a lot nicer than up here!

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
oooh... I remember going to minehead as a child... all I remember is going up seemingly the worlds longest hill to get to the place we were staying at.

Great to have you on the forum Ken... please make yourself at home :)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Welcome to RF Ken...........as Richard says make yourself at home but please note ...the big comfy chair in the corner has Trin's name on it!!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Steve said:
Welcome to RF Ken...........as Richard says make yourself at home but please note ...the big comfy chair in the corner has Trin's name on it!!
You can tell this by the chocolate wrappers stuffed down the sides of the cushions. :p

·
Registered
835 Posts
pedestrian said:
You can tell this by the chocolate wrappers stuffed down the sides of the cushions. :p
and want will we find stuffed down the side of your cushions.... or do we really want to know? :eek:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
slanderous!! I know nothing of said chocolate wrappers :rolleyes:

Ken... welcome to the forum :)
I ran the Somerset race Series last year, and will probably race occasionally down that way, but I'm in north Bristol so a bit far to go to train really

1 - 10 of 10 Posts