Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do people use to carry their keys when out running?

I find that if I put them in my pockets when I'm out they either rattle about in my pocket and annoy me or as happened last week, they keys fall out of my pocket and I have to follow my route back round to find them :embarrassed:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I always buy shorts or tracksters with key pockets in them andI run with a smaller bunch of keys than usual. You could try securing them with a safety pin.

You can buy wrist wallets,shoe puches etc. I bought a wrist wallet only to discover I couldn't getany keys in it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steady Edwina said:
I always buy shorts or tracksters with key pockets in them andI run with a smaller bunch of keys than usual. You could try securing them with a safety pin.

You can buy wrist wallets,shoe puches etc. I bought a wrist wallet only to discover I couldn't getany keys in it.
Hmmmm, never thought of safety pins. I think the worst thing is the fact that I don't have any pockets with zips, hence the reason I lost my keys last week but the safety pin idea should cure this.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Steady Edwina said:
Same here, I only buy shorts with either a key pocket in them or a zip pcket on the outside.

I've only ever had a problem when the bottom of the zipped pocket burst - fortunately, I heard the key fall out, so I only had to go back a few metres to get it.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Of course if you wear a sports bra thats another option for you as well - its amazing what some femal runners shove down there.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
lol - gloves, hats, mobile phones, keys, money Its amazing there is any room left for their boobs so if you notice any club mates with an odd shape now you know why.

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Pocket in shorts...

I moved to an old house recently and the front door key is huge... So... my shorts may have an odd shape too :embarrassed:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I would have thought it would have been something less obvious and ermmm more........I can't think of an appropriate word.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
hot foot said:
Doesn't that ever cause you problems Granty?
Or do you have lock shaped feet?:p
Well, all I'll say is that I don't have the nicest looking pair of feet in the world. :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts