Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cycling kit on offer at Aldi, tomorrow, Sunday 4 May!

·
Registered
774 Posts
First time getting excited about this. I've been given presents of cycling gear and thinking they they're awesome and when I asked where they were from I was surprised to hear. Normally I'd prob turn my nose up At Aldi but can recommend!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Last time i went to an Aldi cycle sale there was a huge queue at the door 15 mins before the shop opened and it was like a scrum where the cycling kit was !!! The stuff is good but i dont do that sort of shopping , if its gone when i get there i will buy what i want elsewhere !!!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Last time i went to an Aldi cycle sale there was a huge queue at the door 15 mins before the shop opened and it was like a scrum where the cycling kit was !!! The stuff is good but i dont do that sort of shopping , if its gone when i get there i will buy what i want elsewhere !!!
I don't know what it is like in other parts of the country, but I've never experienced anything like that in the branches in my area. Generally I would just go later in the day and there is still lots left and I've even managed to pick up gear several days after the event, though probably just luck they still had my size.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Never seen that here. In fact I have take to deliberately going in a week after to get the stuff at a reduced price!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts