Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ..this is my first post on the forum so hi to all...could do with some advice with regards to a knee injury i have picked up by doing 14 k on a treadmill ...my left knee becomes painful when i start to run during my cardio sessions at the gym ..i used to only do 15 mins on the runner but i decided to just do running on a fridays..after the secound session of running in pain with my left knee and decided to stay away from gym for 1 week to rest but upon return to gym the pain is still there..what have i done

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pain seems to be coming from just under the left knee cap...was at the gym yesterday and managed to get 15 mins on the tredmill with some mild pain..all i need to know is really is it ok to carry on running

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
pain seems to be coming from just under the left knee cap...was at the gym yesterday and managed to get 15 mins on the tredmill with some mild pain..all i need to know is really is it ok to carry on running
i wouldnt like to say... but i think its worth checked out by a doctor.. and also maybe get ur trainers/ gait checked by a podiatrist type person

1 - 4 of 4 Posts